Subject: (jtc1sc22n0044) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:06:44 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4397 - Japanese National Body Report to JTC 1/SC 22 for 2007-2008

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4398 - Danish National Body Report to JTC 1/SC 22 for 2007-2008

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4399 - Final Draft Agenda for the September 2008 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary
in Milan, Italy 

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4400 - JTC 1/SC 22 Document Register (N 3251-4400)  

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]