Subject: (jtc2sc22n0042) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:19:48 -0400

My apologies, the Announcement number in the title has been corrected.
It is jtc1sc22n042.

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Sally Seitz
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2820) (jtc2sc22n0043) Announcement of Document
Availability

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4392 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 4343, Technical Corrigendum 3 for
ISO/IEC 1539-1:2004, Programming languages - Fortran              

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4393 - Canadian Contribution to the JTC 1/SC 22 2008 Plenary on the
OWG-Vulnerabilities

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4394 - Netherlands National Body Report to JTC 1/SC 22 for 2007-2008 

ACT ID: ACT

N 4395 - German National Body Report to JTC 1/SC 22 for 2007-2008

            ACT ID: ACT

Best regards,

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]