Subject: (jtc1sc22n0041) Announcement of Document Availability AND PLENARY DUE DATE REMINDER!

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:57:22 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4391 - UK National Body Report to JTC 1/SC 22 for 2007 - 2008

            ACT ID: ACT

Please note the following due dates associated with the SC 22 Plenary:

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports and National Body Contributions
to the Agenda.  Official delegates lists.

Please note that as of today, I have only received National Body reports
from the US and UK.  I have also only received official delegates lists
from Canada and Italy.  Please be reminded that unless I am notified
officially by a National Body or Liaison Organization of their
endorsement of your attendance, you may NOT attend the JTC 1/SC 22
Plenary.

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]