Subject: (jtc1sc22n0038) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:15:32 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4383 - Liaison Report from JTC 1/SC 32 (Data Management and
Interchange)

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4384 - Preliminary Agenda for Meeting #9 of the OWG: Vulnerability

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4385 - REVISED Business Plan and Covener's Report for WG 9

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4386 - National Body of Japan Contribution on COBOL Standardization
Activities

            ACT ID: ACT

Please note the following due dates associated with the SC 22 Plenary:

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports and National Body Contributions
to the Agenda.  Official delegates lists.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]