Subject: (jtc1sc22n0037) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:17:52 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4376 - Business Plan and Convener's Report for SC 22/WG 4

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4377 - US Endorsement of Mr. P.J. Plauger as WG 21 Convener

ACT ID: ACT

N 4378 - US Endorsement of Mr. J. Hodgson as WG 17 Convener

ACT ID: ACT

N 4379 - US Endorsement of Mr. J. Benito as WG 14 Convener

ACT ID: ACT

N 4380 - Liaison Report from ISO TC 37 (Terminology and other language
and content resources)

ACT ID: ACT

N 4381 - Liaison Report from JTC 1/SC 2 (Coded character sets)

ACT ID: ACT

N 4382 - Business Plan and Convener's Report for WG 19

ACT ID: ACT

Please note the following due dates associated with the SC 22 Plenary:

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports and National Body Contributions
to the Agenda.  Official delegates lists.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]