Subject: (jtc1sc22n0036) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:42:35 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4374 - Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 28-31 October
2008 SC 22/WG 4 Meeting in Ontario, California, USA            

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4375 - Business Plan and Convener's Report for SC 22/WG 9

            ACT ID: ACT

Please note the following due dates associated with the SC 22 Plenary:

28 July 2008 - WG Convener, Liaison, and Project Editor Reports.  Any
documents for commenting or action at the Plenary and any
changes/additions to the agenda.

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports and National Body Contributions
to the Agenda.  Official delegates lists.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]