Subject: (jtc1sc22n0034) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:05:39 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4369 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 4311, CD Registration and Approval
Ballot for Revision of ISO/IEC 10967-1, Information technology -
Language independent arithmetic - Part 1: integer and floating point
arithmetic

            ACT ID: ACT

This document replaces N 4348 which did not include the Summary of
Voting for the Registration Ballot.  My apologies for any inconvenience
or confusion.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]