Subject: (jtc1sc22n0031) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:37:43 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4359 - Report of the First IT Vocabulary Maintenance Team (ITV MT)
Meeting Held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from June 2-4, 2008

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4360 - Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the November 2008 JTC
1/SC 22/WG 5 Meeting in Tokyo, Japan

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4361 - UK Endorsement of Mr. John Reid as the SC 22/WG 5 Convener

            ACT ID: ACT

Best regards 

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]