Subject: (jtc1sc22n0030) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:19:47 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4357 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 4315, Text for CD Registration and
Ballot for ISO/IEC 1989, Information technology - Programming languages,
their environments and software system interfaces - Programming language
COBOL

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4358 - US National Body Report to the JTC 1/SC 22 for 1007-2008

            ACT ID: ACT

Best regards

Sally

 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]