Subject: (jtc1sc22n0028) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:07:24 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N4354 - JTC 1 N 9125, First Draft Agenda for the 29-31 July 2008 JTC 1
SWG-Directives Meeting, Mt. Tremblant, Canada

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4355 - New ISO eServices Applications

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]