Subject: (jtc1sc22n0026) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:12:48 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4350 - SC 22 Document Register (N 4301-N 4350)

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4351 - REVISED Meeting Report of the Twentieth Plenary of JTC 1/SC 22,
Singapore

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4352 - Ecma International External Liaison Report for 2007-2008

            ACT ID: FYI

Please also note the following due dates associated with the September
2008 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting in Milan, Italy

28 July 2008 - Project Editor, Working Group Convener, and SC 22
Subgroup Reports due

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports, any additions or changes to the
agenda, any other contributions due.

22 August 2008 - Official delegates lists

Best regards

Sally 

 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]