Subject: FW: (SC22docs.2799) ACTION REQUIRED: National Body Reports to the JTC 1/SC 22 September 2008 Plenary

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:53:12 -0400

Hello members,

Please note that the meeting is Milan, not Singapore as in my previous
email.

My apologies.

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Sally Seitz
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2799) ACTION REQUIRED: National Body Reports to the
JTC 1/SC 22 September 2008 Plenary

Dear members,

We are beginning to prepare for the September 2008 SC 22 Plenary, which
will be held in MILAN this year.  As in years past, we ask that National
Bodies provided a written report on the standards activities in their
country in advance of the Plenary.  Please submit your report to me no
later than 22 August 2008 for posting to the SC 22 website and for
addition to the agenda.

Thank you and best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]