Subject: (jtc1sc22n0023) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 01:38:58 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4345 - Meeting Agenda for the June 2008 SC 22/WG 1 Meeting in Sophia
Antipolis, France

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4346 - Meeting Agenda for the September 2008 SC 22/WG 21 Meeting in
San Francisco, CA, USA

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4347 - REVISED First Draft Agenda for the 22-25 September 2008 JTC
1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting in Milan, Italy

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]