Subject: (jtc1sc22n0020) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:23:01 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4338 - Meeting Announcement and Logistics for the 22-25 September 2008
JTC 1/SC 22 Meeting in Milan, Italy

N 4339 - First Draft Agenda for the 22-25 September 2008 JTC 1/SC 22
Meeting in Milan, Italy

N 4340 - Meeting Agenda for the 20 June 2008 SC 22/WG 9 Meeting in
Venice, Italy

N 4341 - Disposition of Comments for the Comments Received on the FCD
Ballot of ISO/IEC 9945

Please note the following due dates associated with the September 2008
SC 22 Plenary:

28 July 2008 - WG Convener, Liaison, and Project Editor Reports.  Any
documents for commenting or action at the Plenary and any
changes/additions to the agenda.

22 August 2008 - National Body Reports and National Body Contributions
to the Agenda.  Official delegates lists.

Best regards

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]