Subject: (jtc1sc22n0019) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:44:33 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4335 - JTC 1 N 9034, Convenor's Report from the SWG-Archival and
Retrieval Mechanisms (SWG-ARM) Meeting, 10-11 March, London, UK

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4336 - JTC 1 N 9043, Preliminary Draft Agenda and Joining
Instructions, Web Services Study Group Electronic Meeting, 2008-06-25,
13:00PDT/16:00 EDT

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]