Subject: (jtc1sc22n0019) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:40:25 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4233 - JTC 1 N 9014, Summary of Voting on JTC 1 N 8919 - Proposed
Withdrawal of ISO/IEC TR 14652: 2004, Information technology -
Specification method for cultural conventions

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4334 - JTC 1 N 9018, Recommendations from the SWG-Archival and
Retrieval Mechanisms (SWG-ARM) Meeting, 10-11 March 2008 London, UK

            ACTION ID: FYI

Best regards,

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]