Subject: (jtc1sc22n0018) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:25:25 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4327 - JTC 1 N 8986, Draft Standing Document on Best Practices for
Teleconferencing   

           ACTION ID: ACT

           DUE DATE: 2008-06-15

N 4328 - JTC 1 N 8997, Use Cases to Aid in the Understanding of JTC 1 N
8670, Contribution on the JTC 1 Fast Track Process as Applied to
Amendments

           ACTION ID: ACT

           DUE DATE: 2008-06-15

N 4329 - JTC 1 N 8999, Call for Comments on JTC 1 N 8940, Canadian
Contribution to the March 2008 JTC 1 SWG-Directives on PAS and Fast
Track Size  

           ACTION ID: ACT

           DUE DATE: 2008-06-15

N 4330 - Call for Contributions on the Elimination of Voting Forms in
the ISO/IEC JTC 1 Directives

           ACTION ID: ACT

           DUE DATE: 2008-06-15

N 4331 - Agenda for the 1st Conference Call of the JTC 1 SWG on Annex H
of the JTC 1 Directives, 4 April 2008    

           ACTION ID: FYI   

N 4332 - Agenda for the 2nd Conference Call of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc on Annex
H of the JTC 1 Directives, 28 April 2008    

           ACTION ID: FYI   

Best regards

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]