Subject: (jtc1sc22n0017) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:03:46 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4318 - FCD Text for ISO/IEC 24727, Information technology -
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
- Extensions to the C Library, to Support Mathematical Functions

            ACTION ID: VOTE

            DUE DATE: 2008-07-20

N 4319 - CD Text for ISO/IEC 1539-1, Information technology -
Programming languages - Fortran - Part 1: Base language

            ACTION ID: VOTE
            DUE DATE: 2008-08-31

N 4320 - Canada's Proposal TERMIUM(r) as the Mechanism to Support the
Maintenance of IT Vocabulary (ISO/IEC 2382)

            ACTION ID: COMMENT

            DUE DATE: 2008-06-19

N 4321 - Vocabulary Maintenance Team Identification of Duplicative Terms

            ACTION ID: COMMENT
            DUE DATE: 2008-06-19

N 4322 - Vocabulary Maintenance Team List of Duplicative Terms - English

            ACTION ID: COMMENT
            DUE DATE: 2008-06-19

N 4323 - Vocabulary Maintenance Team List of Duplicative Terms - French

            ACTION ID: COMMENT
            DUE DATE: 2008-06-19

N4324 - Future of Embedded Systems Standards

            ACTION ID: ACT

N 4325 - Result of the 2008 Systematic Review for ISO/IEC 1989,
Programming languages - COBOL

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4326 - JTC 1 N 8992, Call for Participants to the SWG on Annex H of
the JTC 1 Directives 

            ACTION ID: ACT

            DUE DATE: 2008-06-15

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]