Subject: (jtc1sc22n0016) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:34:58 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4315 - ISO PSDO Agreement with IEEE

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4315 - Text for CD Registration and Ballot, ISO/IEC 1989, Information
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces - Programming languages - COBOL

            ACTION ID: VOTE

N 4316 - Meeting Report of the JTC 1 SWG-Directives - March 2008

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4317 - Recommendations from the March 2008 Meeting of the JTC 1 SWG
-Directives

            ACTION ID: FYI  

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]