Subject: (jtc1sc22n0016) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:59:02 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4312 - Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the June 2008 JTC
1/SC 22/WG 9 Meeting in Venice, Italy

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4313 - Austin Group Status Report

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]