Subject: (jtc1sc22n0015) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:39:54 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4311 - CD Registration and Approval Ballot for Revision of ISO/IEC
10967-1, Information technology - Language independent arithmetic - Part
1: Integer and floating point arithmetic

            ACTION ID: VOTE

Please note that there are TWO ballots (registration and approval) on
the balloting system for this document.  

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]