Subject: (jtc1sc22n0013) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:37:15 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4309 - Text for ISO/IEC WD 27034 - Information technology - Security
techniques - Application security - Part 1: Guidelines to

              application security

            ACT ID: COM

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298