Subject: (jtc1sc22n0011) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:19:05 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4307 - REVISED Summary of Voting for SC 22 N 4297, Revised Text of
ISO/IEC TR 18037 :2004, Information technology - Programming languages -
C - Extensions to support embedded processors

            ACT ID: FYI

Please note that this revision does not change the outcome of this
ballot, and that document N 4306 has been voided.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298