Subject: (jtc1sc22n0010) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:05:03 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4306 - Summary of Voting for SC 22 N 4297, Revised Text of ISO/IEC TR
18037 :2004, Information technology - Programming languages - C -
Extensions to support embedded processors

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298