Subject: (jtc1sc22n0008) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:27:33 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4300 - SC 22 Document Register (N 4251-N 4300)

            ACT ID : FYI

N 4301 - Result of the 2007 Systematic Review for ISO/IEC 16262: 2002,
Programming languages - ECMAscript language specification

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4302 - Result of the 2007 Systematic Review for ISO/IEC 13568:2002,
Information technology - Z formal specification notation - Syntax, type
system and semantics

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4303 - Result of the 2007 Systematic Review for ISO/IEC 20970:2002,
Information technology - Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces - JEFF file format

            ACT ID: FYI

N 4304 - Result of the 2007 Systematic Review for ISO/IEC 15145:1997,
Information technology - Programming languages - FORTH

            ACT ID: FYI

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298