Subject: (jtc1sc22n0006) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:50:07 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/Sc 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4298 - JTC 1 N 8666, List of Issues with Alignment of the JTC 1
Processes and Call for Contributions

            ACTION ID: COMMENT

Please note that comments are due back to me by 15 December 2007.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298