Subject: (jtc1sc22n0005) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:34:19 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/Sc 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4292 - JTC 1 Resolution 11:2007 - Reminder to Subcommittees Regarding
Fees

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4293 - JTC 1 Resolution 22:2007 - Promoting a Better Understanding of
JTC 1

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4294 - JTC 1 Resolution 25:2007 - Management of Liaisons

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4295 - Preliminary Meeting Agenda for the December 2007 OWG:
Vulnerabilities Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA, USA

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4296 - Preliminary Meeting Agenda for the April 2008 WG 14 Meeting

            ACTION ID: FYI

N 4297 - Revised Text of ISO/IEC TR 18037:2004, Information technology -
Programming languages - C - Extensions to support embedded processors

            ACTION ID: VOTE

            Please submit you vote on the on-line balloting system by
the due date indicated

Please note that Keld is also hosting documents on the old site, should
you wish to use that.

Please also note that I have uploaded a repaired version on N 4291 that
should not give you any problems.

Best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298