Subject: (jtc1sc22n0004) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:50:30 -0500

Dear members,

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/Sc 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4291 - "Joining In" ISO Pamphlet

            ACTION ID: FYI

Please note that Keld is also hosting documents on the old site, should
you wish to use that.

Best regards

sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298