Subject: (jtc1sc22n0001) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:23:17 -0400

Dear members

Please note that the following documents are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22
<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=1057650&objAction=
browse&sort=name>  site on Live Link.  You can access this page by
clicking on the hyperlinked JTC 1/SC 22 or via this link:
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=1057650&objAction=b
rowse&sort=name .

N 4286 - Resolutions from the 25-28 September 2007 JTC 1/SC 22 Meeting
in Singapore

            ACTION ID: ACT

N 4287 - Information for Letter Ballot on the Withdrawal of ISO/IEC TR
14652:2004, Information technology - Specification method for cultural
conventions

            ACTION ID: VOTE

            DUE DATE: 5 January 2008

Please note that Keld is also hosting documents on the old site, should
you wish to use that. 

To vote on N 4287, however, you  must use the balloting system on Live
Link.  Please be reminded that because this balloting system is
automated, no late votes will be accepted.

Thank you and best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298