Subject: JTC 1/SC 22 Transition to LiveLink

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:38:28 -0400

Dear members,

JTC 1/SC 22 will begin using Live Link for the distribution and posting
of JTC 1/SC 22 documents, effective immediately.  Mr. Keld Simonsen, SC
22 Webmaster, has agreed to post documents on the current JTC 1/SC 22
site for the next year as well.  Please note that all future JTC 1/SC 22
document announcements will point to Live Link, and only those JTC 1/SC
22 members who have been given access to Live Link by their National
Bodies will be able to access the documents.  Please also note that I am
unable to provide access to Live Link, so if you believe you should have
access but currently do not, please contact your National Body.

Thank you and best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298