Subject: N 4281 - JTC 1 N 8691, Canadian National Body Contribution to JTC 1 in Response to JTC 1 N 8663, Summary of Voting on JTC 1 N 8561, ISO/IEC JTC 1 Ad Hoc on IT Vocabulary Project

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:09:42 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4281

TITLE: 

JTC 1 N 8691, Canadian National Body Contribution to JTC 1 in Response
to JTC 1 N 8663, Summary of Voting on JTC 1 N 8561, ISO/IEC JTC 1 Ad Hoc
on IT Vocabulary Project Update 

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2007-09-26 

SOURCE: 

Canadian National Body

BACKWARD POINTER: 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

National Body Contribution

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS: 

This document is circulated to SC 22 members as a result of a request at
the SC 22 Plenary in Singapore.  This document is located:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n4281.pdf

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

FYI 

DUE DATE: 

N/A 

DISTRIBUTION: 

pdf 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

def

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298