Subject: SC22 N2493 - Addendum to WG9 Conveners Report

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

__________________beginning of title page _______________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2493

June 1997

TITLE:
Addendum to the WG9 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/SC22
Plenary

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:

N/A

STATUS:
Please note that this Addendum contains a number of issues for
consideration at the August 1997 SC22 Plenary.

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2479

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Addendum to Convener's Report

ACTION:
To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________end of title page; beginning of text _________________

Addendum to
WG9 Business Plan and WG9 Convener's Report for the August 1997
JTC1/SC22 Plenary

As a result of Meeting #32 of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG9, conducted on 2 June
1997, additional items should be added to the report of the WG9
convener.  The following is provided as a complete replacement of
Section 4.1 of the report previously circulated as ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG9
N328 and as ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2479. 

4.1 Action Requested at Forthcoming Plenary

WG9 requests approval for simultaneous CD registration and FCD balloting
of the Working Draft 15291.

WG9 requests that SC22 appoint Erhard Ploedereder (Germany) and Robert
Duff (US) as project editors of IS 8652 (project 22.10.01).

WG9 requests that SC22 appoint Andreas Koeller as project editor of IS
12227 (project 22.35).

For Information: WG9 recommends approval of the New Work Item proposal
for "Guidance for the use of Ada in High Integrity Systems" and is
prepared to accept responsibility for a project resulting from the
proposed NWI. [Material supporting this work item will be separately
submitted.]

________________end of document SC22 N2493 _____________________________