Subject: N 4263 - Agenda for the 12 September 2007 JTC 1/SC 22/WG 17 Meeti ng

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:41:59 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4263

TITLE: Agenda for the 12 September 2007 JTC 1/SC 22/WG 17 Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2007-08-21

SOURCE: 

WG 17 Convener (J. Hodgson)

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Meeting Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER: 

N/A 

STATUS: 

This document is circulated for information.

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

FYI

DUE DATE: 

DISTRIBUTION: 

Text 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

open 

Sally Seitz 

Program Manager 

American National Standards Institute 

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor 

New York, NY 10036 

Tel: 212 642 4918 

Fax: 212 840 2298 

__________________________end of cover page, beginning of
document______________________________________________

The next meeting of WG17 the ISO/IEC TAG for Prolog will take place in
Oporto, Portugal on September 12th.  It is co-located with  ICLP 2007.

Logistical details on the conference hotel can be found at
http://www.dcc.fc.up.pt/iclp07/ <http://www.dcc.fc.up.pt/iclp07/> .

Agenda for the September 12th meeting of WG17

1. 10:30am Introductions.

2. Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting.

3. Approval of the Agenda.

4. Technical Report on DCGs progress report. Paulo  Moura 5. Japanese
Contribution on Globals.

6. Corrigenda. Roger Scowen and Paulo Moura 7. Other business 8.
Resolutions.

9. Adjournment: 6:15pm.

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298