Subject: N 4160 - CD Registration and Approval Ballot for ISO/IEC CD 9945, POSIX

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:34:38 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Programming languages, their environments and system
software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4160

TITLE: 
CD Registration and Approval Ballot for ISO/IEC CD 9945, POSIX

DATE ASSIGNED: 
2006-11-02

SOURCE: 
Project Editor (A. Josey)

BACKWARD POINTER: 
N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 
CD Approval Ballot
 
PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS: 
As per resolution 06-13, this text is circulated for concurrent CD
Registration and Approval balloting.  The CD text accompanying the letter
ballots is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4160-1.pdf 
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4160-2.pdf 
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4160-3.pdf 
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4160-4.pdf  
National Bodies are requested to return their letter ballots to the SC 22
Secretariat by the due date indicated. 

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 
LB 

DUE DATE: 
2007-02-02

DISTRIBUTION: 
PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 
Open 

Address reply to: 
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Sally Seitz
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 
Fax:    (212) 840-2298 
Email:  [email-masked] 

_____ end of title page; beginning of CD Registration letter ballot____

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

On the proposal that document SC 22 N4160 be registered as ISO/IEC CD 9945,
POSIX

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2007-02-03.
_________________________________________________________

_________We support the registration.

		Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments.

		Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons.

		Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

______________ end of CD Registration letter ballot, beginning of approval
ballot__________________

Vote on ISO/IEC CD 11404
Date of Circulation:     2006-11-03 
Closing Date for Voting: 2007-02-03
Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N4160
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces                                 
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:  CD Approval Ballot for ISO/IEC CD 9945, POSIX

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s) Approval of the CD: 
_____  as presented
_____  with comments as given below 
        _____  general 
        _____  technical 
        _____  editorial
_____  Disapproval of the CD for reasons below 
        _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 
        text will change our vote to approval _____  Abstention (for reasons
below) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting 

Date                            Signature (if mailed) 

Sally Seitz
Program Manager
American National Standards Institute
25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: 212 642 4918
Fax: 212 840 2298