Subject: Open Ballot Reminder

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:10:22 -0400

Dear members,

The following is a list of ballots that will close in October and November
2006.  Please be sure to submit your vote by the due date indicated.

October

N 4081 - DUE 17 October 2006

Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 2 to ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004,
Programming languages - Fortran

November

N 4109 - DUE 7 November 2006

Registration Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24747, Information technology -
Programming languages, environments and system software interfaces -
Extensions to the C Library, to Support Mathematical Special Functions

N 4112 - DUE 11 November 2006
Registration for WDTR 24733-Information technology-Programming languages,
their environments and system software interfaces-Extension for the
programming language C++ to support decimal floating point arithmetic

Best regards,

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298

 <http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/wsw06/wsw06.aspx?menuid=8> Attend
World Standards Week 2006
Featuring the 2006 ANSI Annual Conference,
Standardization and Innovation 
October 9-13, 2006
Washington, DC

Sponsorship Opportunities Available! 
 <http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/wsw06/sponsorship06.aspx?menuid=8>
Click here for more information