Subject: Document SC22 N2139

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 16:42:57 -0400 (EDT)

(Note:  For those individuals who can receive email but cannot accept ftp,
the complete text of this document will be included in the next mailing.)
____________________________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2139

May 1996

TITLE:            Meeting Announcement and Preliminary Agenda for
                  SC22/WG5 (Fortran) Meeting on July 22-26, 1996 in
                  Dresden, Germany

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        N/A

FTP ADDRESS:      These documents may be retrieved by anonymous ftp in
                  either text (ASCII), PostScript, or Acrobat (pdf) as
                  follows:
                  ANNOUNCEMENT:
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/Text/N1179.txt
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/PostScript/N1179.ps
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/Acrobat/N1179.pdf
                  AGENDA:
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/Text/N1180.txt
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/PostScript/N1180.ps
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/LATEST-DOCS/Acrobat/N1180.pdf

STATUS:           N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:  N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:    WG5 Meeting Announcement and Preliminary Agenda

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information or action, as
                  applicable.

Address rely to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________________ end of document ______________________________