Subject: N 4134-Defect Report for Draft Technical Corrigendum to ISO/IEC 1 3568, Z Notation

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:35:38 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4134

TITLE:

Defect Report for Draft Technical Corrigendum to ISO/IEC 13568, Z Notation

DATE ASSIGNED:

2006-09-08

SOURCE:

SC 22/WG 19 Convener (R. Scowen) 

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Defect Report

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:  

For use when balloting on SC 22 N 4133.  This text is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4134.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4134.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

Defect Report

DUE DATE:

2006-12-08

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298

 <http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/wsw06/wsw06.aspx?menuid=8> Attend
World Standards Week 2006
Featuring the 2006 ANSI Annual Conference,
Standardization and Innovation 
October 9-13, 2006
Washington, DC

Sponsorship Opportunities Available! 
 <http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/wsw06/sponsorship06.aspx?menuid=8>
Click here for more information