Subject: SC22 N2475 - Comments Disposition Report of CD 15068-3 POSIX User and Group Account Management

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 12:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

(NOTE:  This document replaces SC22 N2475 dealing with the Australia vote
on SC22 Letter Ballot N2396 which was distributed in error)

_______________________beginning of title page ______________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2475

May 1997

TITLE:
Disposition of Comments Report on Concurrent CD Registration and CD Ballot
for CD 15068-3: Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) System Administration - Part 3: User and Group Account
Management

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:
JTC 1.22.21.03.05

STATUS:
Upon receipt of the final text, the Secretariat will forward it to ISO/IEC
ITTF for DIS ballot.

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N1986, N2086

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION:
To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email: [email-masked]

______________________end of title page; beginning of text ______________

                        DISPOSITION OF COMMENTS REPORT
Concurrent CD Registration and CD Ballot for CD 15068-3: Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) System
Administration - Part 3: User and Group Account Management

The comment accompanying the French vote dealt with the French title for 
the document:  "Langages de Programmation, leurs environnemenets et 
interfaces systeme - Technologies de l information - Interfaces systeme d 
exploitation portable (POSIX) - Partie 3: Gestion des comptes utilisateur."
The comment should be forwarded to ITTF for consideration at the time the 
document goes forward for DIS processing.  PLEASE INCLUDE THE COMMENT IN 
THE PACKAGE WHEN YOU SEND IT FOR DIS PROCESSING.

This comment should be accepted as submitted.

The comment accompanying the USA vote requires the preparation of a 
Disposition of Comments Report.  The comment reads:
"The USNB would point out that the version of this CD document that is 
subsequently registered for DIS ballot should be identical with the 
version approved by the IEEE in order to comply with the approved JTC 
1/SC22 Synchronization Plan."

The appropriate version of the document will be forwarded as soon as
it is available.

______________________ end of document SC22 N2475 ______________________