Subject: National Body Delegation Lists for the September 2006 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:47:34 -0400

Dear members,

To date, I have received delegation lists from the following National
Bodies:

Canada

United Kingdom

United States 

Japan

The Netherlands

Germany

If any other National Bodies plan having a delegation at the meeting, please
send me your official delegates lists as soon as possible.

Thank you and best regards

Sally 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298