Subject: REMINDER: Standards for Recommendation for Periodic Review

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:58:19 -0400

Dear members,

At the September 2006 SC 22 Plenary, we will be making recommendations to
the ITTF on the following standards to be circulated to National Bodies with
the Periodic Reviews for 2007 and 2008.  Please be prepared to make a
recommendation (confirm, revise, withdraw or stabilize) so that we can take
a resolution.  Please note that these are only recommendations, not votes on
the Periodic Review.

Thank you and best regards

sally

Standards for 2007 Periodic Review

ISO/IEC 13568:2002, Information technology - Z formal specification notation
- Syntax, type system and semantics

ISO/IEC 13816:1997, Information technology - Programming languages, their
environments and system software interfaces - Programming language ISLISP

ISO/IEC 15145:1997, Information technology - Programming languages - FORTH

ISO/IEC 1989: 2002, Information technology - Programming languages - COBOL

ISO/IEC 16262:2002, Information technology - ECMAScript language
specification

ISO/IEC 20970:2002, Information technology - Programming languages, their
environments and system software interfaces - JEFF file format

Standards for 2008 Periodic Review

ISO/IEC 9496: 2003, Information technology - CHILL - The ITU-T programming
language

ISO/IEC 9945 -1: 2003, Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Part 1: Definitions

ISO/IEC 9945-2: 2003, Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Part 2: Interfaces

ISO/IEC 9945-3: 2003, Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Part 3: Utilities

ISO/IEC 9945-4: 2003, Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Part 4: Rationale

ISO/IEC 10514-2: 1998, Information technology - Programming languages - Part
2: Generics Modula - 2

ISO/IEC 10514-3: 1998, Information technology - Programming languages - Part
3: Object Oriented Modula - 2

ISO/IEC 13719-1: 1998, Information technology - Portable Common Tool
Environment (PCTE) - Part 1: Abstract specification

ISO/IEC 13719-2: 1998, Information technology - Portable Common Tool
Environment (PCTE) - Part 2: C program language binding

ISO/IEC 13719-3: 1998, Information technology - Portable Common Tool
Environment (PCTE) - Part 3: Ada program language binding

ISO/IEC 13719-4: 1998, Information technology - Portable Common Tool
Environment (PCTE) - Part 4 IDL binding (Interface Definition Language)

ISO/IEC 13813: 1998, Information technology - Programming languages -
Generic packages of real and complex type declarations and basic operations
for Ada (including vector and matrix types)

ISO/IEC 13814: 1998, Information technology - Programming languages -
Generic package of complex elementary functions for Ada

ISO/IEC 14882: 2003, Information technology - Programming languages - C ++

ISO/IEC 14515-2: 2003, Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Test metholds for measuring conformance to POSIX - Part
2: Shell and utilities

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298