Subject: N 4101 - JTC 1 N 8234, Recommendations of the JTC 1 SWG Directive s Meeting, 24-26 July 2006, Ottawa, Canada

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:52:48 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4101

TITLE: 

JTC 1 N 8234, Recommendations of the JTC 1 SWG Directives Meeting, 24-26
July 2006, Ottawa, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2006-08-01 

SOURCE: 

JTC 1 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Resolutions

PROJECT NUMBER: 

N/A 

STATUS: 

This document is circulated for review and consideration.  It will be
discussed under agenda item 7.5.2 at the September 2006 SC 22 Plenary.  This
document is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4101.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4101.pdf>  

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

ACT 

DUE DATE: 

DISTRIBUTION: 

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE: 

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

open

 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 212 642 4918

Fax: 212 840 2298