Subject: SC22 N2474 - Ireland Vote on SC22 LB N2364 - String Ordering

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:26:04 -0400 (EDT)

____________________beginning of title page _____________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2474

May 1997

TITLE:             Vote of Ireland on SC22 Letter Ballot N2364 Received
                   After Ballot Closure (CD Ballot for CD 14651 - 
                   Information technology - International String
                   Ordering - Method for Comparing Character Strings
                   and Description of a Default Tailorable Ordering)

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:            N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:   SC22 N2364, N2466

DOCUMENT TYPE:     SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies and WG 20 for information.

                   The Ireland Member Body vote was affirmative with no
                   comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________end of SC22 N2474 _____________________________