Subject: SC22 N2472 - Vote Summary of Appointment of WG9 Convener

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

___________________beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2472

May 1997

TITLE:               Summary of Voting on Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore
                     (USA) as Convener of JTC 1/SC22/WG9

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           N/A

STATUS:              The Secretariat has advised Mr. Moore of his
                     appointment, expressing the appreciation of
                     SC22 for undertaking this responsibility.

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N2396

DOCUMENT TYPE:       Summary of Voting

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies and SC22/WG9 for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary ____

                      SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2396
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            02-04-1997
Closing Date:                05-05-1997

SUBJECT:  Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore (USA) as Convener of SC22/WG9

The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
      without comment                    16

"P" Members supporting approval
      with comment                        0

"P" Members not supporting approval       0

"P" Members abstaining                    0

"P" Members not voting                    7

Secretariat Action:

The Secretariat has advised Mr. Moore of his appointment, expressing the
appreciation of SC22 for undertaking this responsibility.

___________ end of overall summary; beginning of detailed summary ____

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    N/A

SUBJECT:  Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore as Convenor of SC22/WG9
          
Reference Document No:  N2396           Ballot Document No:  N2396
Circulation Date:   02-04-1997          Closing Date:  05-05-1997 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, L           Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Austria                 (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
Belgium                 ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X)  
Brazil                  ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X) 
Canada                  (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )  
China                   ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X) 
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
Egypt                   (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )  
France                  (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
Germany                 (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Ireland                 ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X) 
Japan                   ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X)
Netherlands             (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
Romania                 ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Slovenia                (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Sweden                  ( )      ( )        ( )      ( )       (X)
Switzerland             (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
UK                      (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 
USA                     (X)      ( )        ( )      ( )       ( ) 

'O' Members

Argentina               ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Bulgaria                ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Cuba                    ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Greece                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Hungary                 ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Iceland                 ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
India                   ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Indonesia               ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Israel                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Italy                   ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Korea Republic          ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
New Zealand             ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Poland                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Singapore               ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Thailand                ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Turkey                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Yugoslavia              ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )

______________________ end of SC232 N2472 _______________________________