Subject: SC22 N2138

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 16:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

(Note:  For those individuals who can accept email, but who cannot accept
ftp, the complete text of SC22 N2138 will be mailed to him.)
_____________________________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2138

May 1996

TITLE:            Minutes and Resolutions of SC22/WG5 (Fortran) Meeting
                  on November 6-10, 1995 in San Diego, California USA

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        N/A

FTP ADDRESS:      These documents may be retrieved by anonymous ftp in
                  either text (ASCII), PostScript, or Acrobat (pdf) as
                  follows:
                  MINUTES:
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/Text/N1164.txt
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/PostScript/N1164.ps
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/Acrobat/N1164.pdf
                  RESOLUTIONS:
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/Text/N1163.txt
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/PostScript/N1163.ps
                  ftp.nag.co.uk/sc22wg5/N1135-N1172/Acrobat/N1163.pdf

STATUS:           N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:  N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:    WG5 Meeting Minutes and Resolutions

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________ end of document ____________________________________