Subject: National Body Report and Contribution Due Date for the 18-22 Sept ember 2006 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:11:18 -0400

Dear members,

Agenda item 7.1 of the upcoming SC 22 meeting is devoted to National Body
Reports.  Each NB will be allotted 5 minutes to present their report at
Plenary.  If you wish to submit a report, please do so no later than 21
August 2006 so that it can be added to the agenda.

All National Body contributions on any topic listed on the SC 22 agenda are
also due to the Secretary no later than 21 August 2006.

Any National Body reports or contributions on topics listed on the SC 22
agenda after the 21 August 2006 due date will have to be approved at Plenary
for addition to the agenda.

Additions to the SC 22 agenda or documents for commenting at the Plenary
must be submitted to the Secretary by 24 July 2006 for addition.

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]