Subject: SC22 N2470 - WDTR: Guidelines for Preparation of LISS

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 16:46:38 -0400 (EDT)

_________________beginning of title page ______________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2470

May 1997

TITLE:             Working Draft of WDTR 14369 - Information technology -
                   Guidelines for the Preparation of Language-Independent
                   Service Specifications (LISS)

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         JTC 1.22.46

SERVER:            In Word 6 format, the document is at:
                   "dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG11/docs/tr14369.doc"
                   In HTML format, the document is at:
                   "dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG11/docs/tr14369.html"

STATUS:            WG11 would appreciate any comments before their next
                   meeting on July 22-25, 1997.  Comments should be
                   forwarded directly to Mr. Willem Wakker, WG11
                   Convener.

CROSS REFERENCE:   N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:     Working Draft

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies for information or comment,
                   as applicable.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________end of document SC22 N2470 _________________________