Subject: N 4039-Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2006 Systematic Revie w of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:02:57 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4039

TITLE:

Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2006 Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22
Standards 

DATE ASSIGNED:

2006-04-05

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Per SC 22 Mont Tremblant 05-33, these letter ballots are issued to determine
SC 22's recommendation to JTC 1 regarding the 2006 systematic review of the
following SC 22 standards:

*         ISO/IEC 13751:2001 Information technology - Programming languages
and their environments and System Software Interfaces - Programming
languages - Extended APL 

*         ISO/IEC 13211-1:1995 Information technology - Programming
languages - Prolog - Part 1: General core

*         ISO/IEC 8652:1995 Information technology - Programming languages -
Ada

*         ISO/IEC 13817-1:1996 Information technology - Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces - Vienna
Development Method - Specification language - Part 1: Base language

*         ISO/IEC 13886:1996 Information technology - Language-Independent
Procedure Calling (LIPC)

*         ISO/IEC 10967-2:2001 Information technology - Language independent
arithmetic - Part 2: Elementary numerical functions

*         ISO/IEC 14519:2001 Information technology - POSIX Ada Language
Interfaces - Binding for System Application Program Interface (API)

*         ISO 6160:1979 Programming languages - PL/1

*         ISO 7185:1990 Information technology - Programming languages -
Pascal

*         ISO/IEC 10279:1991 Information technology - Programming languages
- Full BASIC

*         ISO/IEC 10206:1991 Information technology - Programming languages
- Extended Pascal

*         ISO/IEC 6522:1992 Information technology - Programming languages -
PL/1 general purpose subset

*         ISO/IEC 10514-1:1996 Information technology - Programming
languages - Part 1: Modula-2, Base Language

Please return the two letter ballots to the SC 22 Secretariat by the due
date indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2006-07-05

DISTRIBUTION:

Text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

__end of cover page, beginning of ballot #1____

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 13751:2001 Information technology - Programming languages and
their environments and System Software Interfaces - Programming languages -
Extended APL 

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-5.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #1, beginning of ballot #2____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 13211-1:1995 Information technology - Programming languages -
Prolog - Part 1: General core

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #2, beginning of ballot #3____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 8652:1995 Information technology - Programming languages - Ada

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #3, beginning of ballot #4____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 13817-1:1996 Information technology - Programming languages,
their environments and system software interfaces - Vienna Development
Method - Specification language - Part 1: Base language

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #4, beginning of ballot #5____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 13886:1996 Information technology - Language-Independent
Procedure Calling (LIPC)

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #5, beginning of ballot #6____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 10967-2:2001 Information technology - Language independent
arithmetic - Part 2: Elementary numerical functions

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #6, beginning of ballot #7____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 14519:2001 Information technology - POSIX Ada Language Interfaces
- Binding for System Application Program Interface (API)

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #7, beginning of ballot #8____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO 6160:1979 Programming languages - PL/1

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #8, beginning of ballot #9____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO 7185:1990 Information technology - Programming languages - Pascal

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #9, beginning of ballot #10____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 10279:1991 Information technology - Programming languages - Full
BASIC

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #10, beginning of ballot #11____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 10206:1991 Information technology - Programming languages -
Extended Pascal

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #11, beginning of ballot #12____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 6522:1992 Information technology - Programming languages - PL/1
general purpose subset

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #12, beginning of ballot #13____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2006 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 10514-1:1996 Information technology - Programming languages -
Part 1: Modula-2, Base Language

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-07-05.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>