Subject: FW: Starting time for 11 April ballot resolution meeting on DIS I SO/IEC 25436 1st edition - TC39-TG4 (Eiffel) at 10:00 instead of 09:00

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:35:51 -0500

Dear SC 22 members

Please note the change in start time for the ISO/IEC DIS 25436 meeting at
the Ecma International (see SC 22 N 4021 for the invitation to these
meetings) facilities in Geneva, Switzerland.

Also, if you plan on attending these ballot resolution meetings, please let
me know via email immediately. 

Thank you and best regards

Sally 

  _____  

From: Patrick Charollais [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:16 AM
To: [email-masked]; TC39-TG4
Subject: Starting time for 11 April ballot resolution meeting on DIS ISO/IEC
25436 1st edition - TC39-TG4 (Eiffel) at 10:00 instead of 09:00
Importance: High

Dear Mrs. Seitz, 

Dear TC39-TG4 members,

Please note that the ballot resolution meeting on DIS ISO/IEC 25436 1st
edition - TC39-TG4 (Eiffel) 

will start at 10:00 instead of 09:00 as initially scheduled.

Many thanks in advance for taking care of this.

In the meantime, I wish you all a most pleasant day.

With best regards.

Ecma International Secretariat.

Patrick Charollais

Rue du Rhône 114

CH-1204 Geneva

T/F: +41 22 849 6000/01

-