Subject: Information on SC 22 N 4018, N 4019, N 4020

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:07:20 -0500

Dear members,

The status for the following SC 22 documents was incorrect:

SC 22 N 4018 - Table of Replies for ISO/IEC 23270 C# Language Specification

SC 22 N 4019 - Table of Replies for ISO/IEC 23271, Common Language
Infrastructure, Partitions I to IV

SC 22 N 4020 - Table of Replies for ISO/IEC 25436, Eiffel Analysis, Design
and Programming Language

The status should have read as follows:

Ecma International will host the disposition of comments meeting and the
Project Editor, based on the results of this meeting, is instructed to
submit a revised text to the SC 22 Secretariat for submission to ITTF for
publication.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>