Subject: N 4016-Letter Ballot for the Approval of Resolution 05-30b: Progr ession of the Revision of ISO/IEC 15897, Procedure for the Registration o f Cultural Elements

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:03:14 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4016

TITLE:

Letter Ballot for the Approval of Resolution 05-30b: Progression of the
Revision of ISO/IEC 15897, Procedure for the Registration of Cultural
Elements

DATE ASSIGNED:

2006-01-25

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N3996, N4014

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Letter Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to SC 22 members for a three month letter
ballot.  At the 30 September-2 October 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 meeting, it was
agreed that the following resolution be circulated to SC 22 members for a
three month letter ballot should Resolution 30a fail (which it did, please
see SC 22 N 4014):

"Should the text for the FDIS ballot of ISO/IEC 15897 be submitted to the
JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat by 31 October 2005, JTC 1/SC 22 instructs its
Secretariat to submit this text to ITTF for FDIS balloting.  If this text is
received after 31 October 2005, JTC 1/SC 22 instructs its Secretary to
circulate the text only to JTC 1/SC 22 for information."

SC 22 N 4014 incorrectly states that the text of ISO/IEC 15897 will be
submitted to ITTF for FDIS processing.  This submission will not take place
until this ballot closes.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

VOTE

DUE DATE:

2006-04-25

DISTRIBUTION:

TEXT

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

_________end of title page; beginning letter ballot___________________ 

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:_________________ 

On document SC 22 N 4016, Letter Ballot for Approval of Resolution 05-30b:

Progression of the Revision of ISO/IEC 15897, Procedure for the Registration
of Cultural Elements

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2006-04-25
_______________________________________________________________ 

_________Approval of the resolution

                Or 

_________Disapproval of the resolution

                Or 

_________We abstain from voting. 

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote. 

*Place an "X" on the line that applies. 

Name (please print)____________________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________________________

Date:_________________ 

_________________end of letter ballot_______________________________

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>